RS-Fitness on Demand Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read this policy carefully to understand how we process your data and how we treat it.
- RS-Fitness on Demand Limited is that data controller of personal information processed through your use of our website.
- The type of the personal information processed by us includes information that you provide when using our site or services, technical information about your device, settings and website use.
- We may send you direct marketing materials relating to our services which you can opt out of at any time.
- You have a number of rights that you may exercise in relation to our use of your personal data, and you may exercise these by contacting us via the contact methods available.
- You can view all the personal data we hold on you by visiting ‘My Account’
Who we are:
This website www.rsfitnessondemand.co.uk is controlled and owned by RS-Fitness on Demand Limited (we, us, our) whose registered office is Suite 1, Byron Business Centre, Duke Street, Nottingham, NG15 7HP.
Information you give us
The information that you supply to us when you visit, communicate or sign up to our services or other methods. It also includes information you provide when:
- You register to use our site;
- Subscribe to our service;
- Search for a product;
- Place an order on our site;
- Participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site;
- Enter a competition;
- When you report a problem with our site;
The information you provide to us includes your name, address, date of birth, email, phone number, financial and credit card information and any images or comments that you upload to your account.
Types of Information we Collect:
As mentioned above we will collect and automatically track and store information about you, your computer or telephone. This information may include some or all of the following information about you and your visit:
• The IP address of the device when connected to the internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the internet.
• The operating system and the browser you are using.
• The date and time you visited RS-Fitness on Demand.
• The URLs of the pages you visited on RS-Fitness on Demand.
• If you provide them, your name, email addresses, physically address or location and any other personal data.
Purpose for Which Information is Collected and Our Use of Such Information:
You herby agree that RS-Fitness on Demand may use the information we collect to tailor your experience on our website, for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for statistical analysis of users experience, for service and product development, for content improvement and to inform advertises or other interested parties of how many visitors have seen or clicked on the RS-Fitness on Demand website.
RS-Fitness on Demand will never sell information that identifies you personally. We may gather more information if we believe it is necessary, for example, to address any security issues. If necessary, we will disclose information to relevant law enforcement authorities, such as the police.
RS-Fitness on Demand will not provide or release your personal information to a third party unless you have opted-in for a promotion. You agree that RS-Fitness on Demand may send you information on upcoming promotions or services unless you have specifically opted-out of receiving such information.
RS-Fitness on Demand may contact you and send you follow / update emails and any new offers if you decide to leave and cancel your membership.
RS-Fitness on Demand may without notice release information about you when we believe such disclosure is appropriate; for example, to protect rights, property of RS-Fitness on Demand and our users or to comply with the law, such as; a court order or other legal process.
How your information is used:
We use information held about you in the following ways. Whenever possible, we anonymise the data so that it cannot be connect to any individual person. Information you give to us, including through Social Media Accounts.
We process data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with relevant information
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
- To tailer your experience on site
- For data analysis, testing, research, statistical, editorial, feedback and survey purposes
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We will process data for the following purposes based on our performance of our agreement and contract:
- To carry out our obligations arising from our agreement and contracts
- Respond to your requires
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to share information on our site on third party social media platforms
We will process data for the following purposes based on your consent:
- To provide you with the latest information and offers relating to health and fitness, or allow authorised third parties to provide information to you about our products.
RS-Fitness on Demand will not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16 and does not target the site to children under 13 years of age. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests.
RS-Fitness on Demand may link to third party websites. We are not responsible for the reliability of the content, privacy practices of other websites.
We provide RS-Fitness on Demand members a public forum to discuss and share stories with other members via chat features, instant messaging, message boards and other communication methods. We ask members / users to please remember that any information that you disclose in the online community or other public areas of our website will become public information and become accessible to all other members of the Online Community and public. We do not intend (but reserve the right) to monitor, moderate or screen the contents of user postings. We take no responsibility for any such content and you should be cautious when considering whether to disclose personal information in the Online Community or any public or private forums.
RS-Fitness on Demand is also using Google Analytics which uses first-party cookies to track our visitor’s interactions; we will collect all information to compile reports to help us improve our website.
Please note that cookies are a requirement to become a RS-Fitness on Demand member.
RS-fitness on Demand takes appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physically security to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data.
Our measures may or may not be vulnerable to hacking, and we do not guarantee complete security.
Should you forget your personal details such as username, email or password or you feel these have been stolen or used without permission please promptly notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and upon notice we will cancel such details and update our regards in accordance.
Your Personal Information:
You can request that we provide you with any information RS-Fitness on Demand hold about you. As long as we can retrieve it, we will provide it to you. You may also ask for any details that are wrong to be corrected. Please email email@example.com for such requests.
Changing Our Policies:
We notify our users that we may update or change this privacy police at any time. We will update any such changes on our website with the edited date and edition change. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon posting on RS-Fitness on Demand’s website and your continued use of the website will be adhering to the current policies in place.
Please feel free to contact RS-Fitness on Demand via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org RE general enquiries.